We are looking for experienced Campaign Delivery Managers to join our performance marketing team. The candidate will be required to focus on delivering campaigns and meeting client expectations.
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliates/publishers and acquire new affiliates/publishers.
- Negotiate deal terms, on-board, and manage new partners
- Assess the market, and identify and drive new acquisition opportunities
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to understand their needs and business priorities.
- Collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams to drive priorities
- Coordinating with Sales team to understand client requirements clearly
- Manage business negotiations with affiliate/publisher partners.
- Regularly co-ordinate with affiliates to ensure campaign delivery quality and address any discrepancies immediately.
- Regular reporting to Management for target achievement
- Recommend process improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Work with management team to execute and close new affiliate deals.
- Graduate or MBA in marketing or related field preferred
- Min. 3 years of experience in similar role
- Passion for performance marketing industry
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong existing industry relationships to deliver campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to meet high delivery targets in earlier roles
- Out-of-the-box thinker with strong analytical skills to evaluate performance of delivered campaigns
- Attractive Remuneration package commensurate with industry standards
- Sales commissions over salary package for achieving or exceeding targets
- Health Insurance
- Opportunities to participate with other business functions for a well-rounded experience
|Job Category||Performance Marketing|